The following codes are currently in effect in Saskatchewan:
- B149.1-15 — Natural Gas and Propane Installation Code
- B149.2-15 — Propane Storage and Handling Code
- B149.3-15 — Code for the Field Approval of Fuel-related Components on Appliances and Equipment
- CSA B149.5-15 — Installation code for propane fuel systems and containers on motor vehicles
- ANSI/CSA B149.6-15 — Code for digester gas, landfill gas, and biogas generation and utilization
- B108-18 — Compressed natural gas refuelling stations installation code
- CAN/BNQ 1784-000 — Canadian Hydrogen Installation Code
Saskatchewan Codes of Practice
Gas Inspections Act and Regulations
All gas equipment needs to be certified and approved as per the Gas Inspections Act and Regulations.
- View consolidated versions (incorporating all of the updates) of the Gas Inspection Act, 1993.
- View consolidated versions of the Gas Inspection Regulations.
For more information about either of these publications, contact permits and inspections.
For more information, contact permits and inspections: