2019 Program Update
This program’s now full. Any new applications will be considered after April 1, 2020.
Looking to identify energy waste in your operations? Work with us to reduce the cost associated with electrical energy use during the production process!
We are focused on Saskatchewan's future energy supply and recognize that driving energy waste and cost down is critical to keeping electricity rates low in the long term and reducing the demand on the grid.
- Customized technical assistance to identify and implement energy management and capital projects
- Incentives to reduce the investment payback period on projects
- Improved energy performance and reduced power costs
- Reduced emissions and environmental impact
- Improved process efficiencies
Who Can Apply?
- Industrial facilities operating in Saskatchewan;
- Your facility’s primary purpose is the manufacturing or processing of goods, or the extraction of raw materials;
- Your facility operates under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes 21, 22, 31, 32, 33, or 486; and
- Your facility has an annual average of monthly peak demand equal to or greater than 1.00 MVA (megavolt ampere) and is served by SaskPower standard rates, time-of-use rates or oil field standard rates.
Ready to Get Started?